This Year We Are Using Commercially Off The Shelf Hardware & Open Source Software
3D Printed Case + Other Customizations To Create An Off Grid Local Mesh Network
You will need to buy the parts:
There Are The Suggested Online Stores You Can Buy Your Parts From.
We are just under 60 days from DEFCON 31, These Go In and Out Of Stock Often, so you still have time.
- LILYGO LoRa32 915Mhz ESP32 VERSION T3 V1.6.1
- Lilygo official Tindie – $17.80
- Alibaba – $17.98
- Rokland – $23.72 with 5% Discount Code “DARKNETNG-5” For Rokland + They Give Money from Each Board Sold Back To The Meshtastic Project!
- Amazon Affiliate link – $31.90
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery at 3.7V with Micro JST 1.25 Plug
- MakerFocus 4pcs 3.7V 3000mAh Lithium Rechargeable Battery https://amzn.to/3JdQBS2
- MakerFocus 4pcs 3.7V 1100mAh Lithium Rechargeable Battery https://amzn.to/3XkMMjT
- 3.7V Lithium Rechargeable 1S 1C LiPo Battery with Micro JST 1.25 Plug (LILYGO® TTGO LoRa32 Compatible)
- Open Sourcing The Design To Print
- You can mod/customize it!
- Link To Our Github, Thingiverse & Printables
We Are Posting Videos Daily This Week On Our Youtube
- Flash The Software
- 3D Print Your Case
- How To Build Your Badge
- How To Set Up Messaging
To help fund the projects We work on, the links are Amazon and Rokland Affiliate links. This will let those folks know that we sent you, and give us a small kickback if you buy that product.
Which will help us, Continue The Mission.
If you would like to donate please use this link To Donate to OSSEM HOLON A 501(c)(3) nonprofit